All our services provide highly differentiating solutions for most business transformation
needs. Additionally, they are integrated within Symbiosa Business Sustainability
Sustainable Business Transformation services
1. Long-term Growth Potential Review. This short service assesses a company’s long-term
growth potential and its competitiveness against more than 2600 large corporations
using 245 exclusively non-financial criteria (intangibles). It is a suggested pre-requisite
for any large-scale business change.
5. Sustainable Human Capital Management. - This is a truly innovative service that
looks at a strategic role of HR. It helps to shift that role from the back office
to the front-line, making it part of business operations and one of the critical
points in a transition to long-term, sustainable business growth.
6. Consolidated Corporate Governance. This service consolidates Corporate Governance
and Risk Management procedures within a broader Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
8. Continuous Programme Management A unique concept to manage change within a specially
created in-house programme environment on a continuous basis. It enables internal
staff to carry out business change themselves, with only minimal support, rather
than by external consultants.
Sustainable Financial services
1. Long-term Growth Potential Index - a patent-pending index primarily for the
companies themselves to assess their long-term growth potential and company rating.
It uses 245 criteria quantifiable intangibles (such as no. of patents), or long-term
growth productivity indicators, combined into 15 categories e.g. Innovation, Quality,
Brand, Strategy, Technology, Corporate Governance etc
2. Long-term Growth Value Index- with 25 long-term growth productivity criteria
(such as 5Y AVG turnover/employee ratio), primarily for long-term investors for quickly
finding the intrinsic value and identifying undervalued companies
3. M&A Business Sustainability Due Diligence. This is an M&A due diligence service
that reduces the risk of selecting the wrong merger or acquisition partner. It assesses
how strong is the synergy of the companies to be merged in strategic objectives,
major processes, current and projected key initiatives and projects, as well as key
financial, material and human resources.
4. Post M&A Organisational Re-Alignment. This is a post M&A service using Sustensis’
specialist framework. It identifies major problem areas for integrating the two businesses,
aligns key processes and Key Performance Indicators, delivering an overall consistency
of the new strategy at an operational level.
5. Strategic Risk Management. Looks how a company can engage in more risky opportunities
by a much better risk management at a strategic level.
2. Sustainable Company Environment (SCE) is a service that supports the transition
towards a balanced and sustainable company through a number of interlinked initiatives.
The role of SCE is to prepare the company for the process of continuous business
3. CRM and Enterprise Relationship Management. Extends and deepens the CRM concept
by underpinning the sales-based relationships with some mutual core values and aspirations.
It thus creates a foundation for long-term, stakeholder-based trustful relationships.
In its broader version, it effectively becomes an Enterprise Relationship Management
supporting Sustainable Supply Chain using the Stakeholder Alignment concept.
4.Employee Partnership. This service, similarly as our other services, is based
on the business rationale of Sustensis’s Symbiosa Business Sustainability approach
, which provides a coherent environment to support full employee partnership and